Our terms and conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CExchanger – Pvt Ltd’s Website. CExchanger – Pvt Ltd is located at:178/D Block, Jinnah Road ,
Vehari, Punjab 61100
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use CExchanger – Pvt Ltd’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Pakistan. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Any person who want to signup for CExchanger account. He/She need to provide valid information to CExchanger. Like Full name, Phone number, Address and any information that is required to signup.
Clients have to provide us there valid CNIC ( computerized national identity card ) to get verified. CNIC required for first transaction. Information that we get from client CNIC must be same as client’s account information. If account information does not match with provided CNIC information. Then CExchanger reserve the right to remove the account of that client.
1. Photo Identification
A clear, readable, valid and unaltered scanned colour copy or photo of one of the following documents:
- The front and back of your driving licence.
- The photo page of your passport.
- Front and back of your national ID card.
- 0.6% with holding tax will apply on bank transactions above PKR 49000. With holding tax will be paid by clients.
- Transferring or receiving funds through mobile payment services like easypaisa, omni, mobicash transaction fee of service provider will be paid by clients.
- When clients selling there e-currency to CExchanger all charges of e-currency company will be paid by clients.
- CExchanger reserve the right to refuse any order for whatever reason.
Minimum Order Quantity
- Buying e-Currencies funds from CExchanger clients must have to order minimum 10 dollars.
- Selling e-Currencies funds to CExchanger clients must have to order minimum 10 dollars.
- Any order below from 10 dollars will be canceled by our staff.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time.